Memoscan U600 Bildiagnostik CAN OBD II kan med en enkel knapptryckning själv utläsa felkoder ur din bil och även släcka dem. Det ingår även livstids uppdatering av produkten genom internet. Förutom att läsa felkoder kan U600 Bildiagnostikverktyget släcka SRS Airbag lampor, såväl som motorfelslampor.
- Enkel att ansluta
- Bra och upplyst display
- Färdig och klar att användas
- Släcker ner motorfels lampor om så önskas
- Prisvärd - Spara tusenlappar som annars läggs på onödig service
- Airbag återställning
Autel's MaxiScan MS409 OBD-II/EOBD Scanner is designed to provide easy, quick and dependable access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions for their OBD-II/EOBD compliant vehicles at the first instance of a check engine light/Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL).
OBD-II is the second generation of an onboard automotive diagnostic standard that has been a mandatory requirement for all vehicles sold in the US since 1996, both domestic and imports. EOBD is its European counterpart, required in Europe on gasoline models since 2000 and diesel models since 2003. This means that the vast majority of cars on the road today can take advantage of the portable, yet powerful features of the MaxiScan MS409, regardless of make and model. Just a few of these features include: support of all current OBD-II computer communication protocols, including CAN (Control Area Network), convenient access to freeze frame data (sensor readings generated and stored on vehicle computers during MIL instances), access to generic and manufacturer specific codes, multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, French, German), memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis, built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library, and Internet upgradable software. Add to these the MS409's rugged exterior and large backlit screen and you have a tool worthy of a spot in the garage of any modern car enthusiast.
- Works with all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradeable via Internet
- Utilizes standard 16-pin OBD-II connector meaning no additional connectors or cables are necessary
The user-friendly bilingual MaxiScan Scanner is able to troubleshoot all 1996 and newer OBD2 compliant vehicles. It features multilingual menu and displays DTC definitions on unit screen. This tool retrieves vehicle information, identifies pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. It comes with built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and is software upgradeable via internet.